“PPSS Cut and Resistant Gloves protect from sharp objects such as knives and glass but also offer superb puncture protection from needles etc”
Cut-Tex® PRO Information
Cut-Tex® PRO is simply the worlds best cut resistant material used in the manufacture of protective clothing available. You may find cheaper slash protective garments but none compare to PPSS products - you get what you pay for.
• Cut-Tex® PRO is a high performance cut resistant fabric developed by UK based PPSS Group.
• Cut-Tex® PRO is being manufactured at a ISO 9001:2008 quality standard control certified plant in the UK.
• Cut-Tex® PRO is now being used to create cut resistant clothing for law enforcement, prison, emergency services, private security, public transport and social and health care as well as other industries, such as glass handling and metal handling and pressing.
Certified Protection Levels:
• ISO 13997:1999 Blade Cut Resistance level 5 (the highest possible)
• EN 388:2003 Blade Cut Resistance Level 5 (the highest possible)
• ASTM F-1790 Blade Cut Resistance Level 4
• EN 388:2003 Abrasion Resistance Level 4 (the highest possible)
• EN 388:2003 Tear Resistance Level 4 (the highest possible)
PPSS Slash Resistant Body Armour Base Layer
PPSS Cut Resistant Long Sleeved V-Neck Sweatshirt
PPSS Cut / Slash Resistant Turtleneck Jacket
PPSS Cut & Bite Resistant Sleeves (Arm Guards)
PPSS ARES cut and puncture resistant gloves offer some of the worlds best cut, slash and puncture protection available.
As with our cut and slash resistant clothing, they are carefully manufactured from Cut-Tex® PRO that can only be found in PPSS products. ARES gloves offer superior protection from knife, glass, bite and needle attacks than any other material, including Kevlar.
These cut resistant gloves are also resistant to puncture by needles or other sharp objects to EN 388:2003 puncture resistance level 4 (the highest possible).
Puncture resistance is of vital importance to those who may come into contact with hypodermic needles.
PPSS cut and puncture resistant gloves are being worn by security and law enforcement professionals, prison and private security officers, door supervisors at private venues as well as those employed in the mental health sector.
• Cut-Tex® PRO provides cut resistance to BS EN 388:2003 Level 5
• Lightweight nylon/Elastane blend on the back of the hand
• Synthetic suede palm with non-slip grip reinforced palms and finger tips
• Velcro wrist strap keeps the gloves secure around the wrist
• Provides puncture protection to EN 388:2003 Puncture Resistance Level 4 (the highest possible)
• Available in Black
PPSS Cut Resistant T-Shirt
These are the top of the range version 2 ARES gloves that include the additional puncture resistance from needles and sharp objects.
The regular version 1 does not include this important additional protection.
Click play to view an independent professional review of the PPSS Ares gloves.
Follow this link to view an independent professional review of the ARES cut resistant gloves.