** Due to staff holidays, no orders will be dispatched until 01/06/2015. Orders can still be placed **
Cut And Puncture Resistant Gloves
PPSS ARES cut and puncture resistant gloves offer some of the worlds best cut, slash and puncture protection available.
As with our cut and slash resistant clothing, they are carefully manufactured from Cut-Tex® PRO that can only be found in PPSS products. ARES gloves offer superior protection from knife, glass, bite and needle attacks than any other material, including Kevlar.
These cut resistant gloves are also resistant to puncture by needles or other sharp objects to EN 388:2003 puncture resistance level 4 (the highest possible).
Puncture resistance is of vital importance to those who may come into contact with hypodermic needles.
Your orders are dispatched via Royal Mail 1st Class Delivery or an alternative courier service at a cost of £3.25.
Both services aim to deliver within 1-3 days but please allow 7 days for delivery.
To protect your purchase, all items over the value of £20.00 are sent via Recorded Delivery or a tracked courier service and a signature is required on delivery.
Even if you order multiple items, we will still only charge £3.25. This may mean additional items are dispatched for free!
Overseas orders may incur additional cost. Please contact us for a delivery charge if you reside outside of the UK.
PPSS cut and puncture resistant gloves are being worn by security and law enforcement professionals, prison and private security officers, door supervisors at private venues as well as those employed in the mental health sector.
• Cut-Tex® PRO provides cut resistance to BS EN 388:2003 Level 5
• Lightweight nylon/Elastane blend on the back of the hand
• Synthetic suede palm with non-slip grip reinforced palms and finger tips
• Velcro wrist strap keeps the gloves secure around the wrist
• Provides puncture protection to EN 388:2003 Puncture Resistance Level 4 (the highest possible)
• Available in Black
Cut-Tex® PRO Information
Cut-Tex® PRO is simply the worlds best cut resistant material used in the manufacture of protective clothing available. You may find cheaper slash protective garments but none compare to PPSS products - you get what you pay for.
• Cut-Tex® PRO is a high performance cut resistant fabric developed by UK based PPSS Group.
• Cut-Tex® PRO is being manufactured at a ISO 9001:2008 quality standard control certified plant in the UK.
• Cut-Tex® PRO is now being used to create cut resistant clothing for law enforcement, prison, emergency services, private security, public transport and social and health care as well as other industries, such as glass handling and metal handling and pressing.
Certified Protection Levels:
• ISO 13997:1999 Blade Cut Resistance level 5 (the highest possible)
• EN 388:2003 Blade Cut Resistance Level 5 (the highest possible)
• ASTM F-1790 Blade Cut Resistance Level 4
• EN 388:2003 Abrasion Resistance Level 4 (the highest possible)
• EN 388:2003 Tear Resistance Level 4 (the highest possible)
This item can only be delivered to a UK address
Type: PPSS Cut / Slash Resistant T-Shirt
Availability: In Stock
These are the top of the range version 2 ARES gloves that include the additional puncture resistance from needles and sharp objects.
The regular version 1 does not include this important additional protection.
Click play to view an independent professional review of the PPSS Ares gloves.
Follow this link to view an independent professional review of the ARES cut resistant gloves.