SlashPRO cut and puncture resistant gloves are being worn by security and law enforcement professionals, prison and private security officers, door supervisors at private venues as well as those employed in the mental health sector.
- Cut-Tex® PRO provides cut resistance to BS EN 388:2003 Level 5
- Lightweight nylon/Elastane blend on the back of the hand
- Synthetic suede palm with non-slip grip reinforced palms and finger tips
- Velcro wrist strap keeps the gloves secure around the wrist
- Provides puncture protection to EN 388:2003 Puncture Resistance Level 4 (the highest possible)
- Available in Black
Cut-Tex® PRO Information
Cut-Tex® PRO is simply the worlds best cut resistant material used in the manufacture of protective clothing available.
You may find cheaper slash protective garments but none compare to SlashPRO products – you get what you pay for.
- Cut-Tex® PRO is a high performance cut resistant fabric
- Cut-Tex® PRO is being manufactured at a ISO 9001:2008 quality standard control certified plant in the UK
- Cut-Tex® PRO is now being used to create cut resistant clothing for law enforcement, prison, emergency services, private security, public transport and social and health care as well as other industries, such as glass handling and metal handling and pressing
- ISO 13997:1999 Blade Cut Resistance level 5 (the highest possible)
- EN 388:2003 Blade Cut Resistance Level 5 (the highest possible)
- ASTM F-1790 Blade Cut Resistance Level 4
- EN 388:2003 Abrasion Resistance Level 4 (the highest possible)
- EN 388:2003 Tear Resistance Level 4 (the highest possible)