Manufactured from a special material called Cut-Tex PRO that is far superior to other cheaper ‘slash proof’ clothing found on the Internet.
Other suppliers may use cheap Kevlar which does not offer the same level of protection.
- Confirms to EN 388:2003 blade cut resistance level 5 (the highest possible)
- Conforms to ISO 13997:1999 blade cut resistance level 5 (the highest possible)
- Conforms to ASTM F 1790-05 blade cut resistance level 4
- Conforms to EN 388:2003 abrasion resistance level 4 (the highest possible)
- Confirms to EN 388:2003 tear resistance level 4 (the highest possible)
- Will stop bite attacks by stopping human teeth from penetrating the wearer’s skin
- Has a zipped front enabling fast wearing or removal
- Machine washable to 40° Celsius
- Attained excellent results in Dimensional Stability Test
- CE marked (Cat II PPE Directive)
- The jackets colour is as the image due to the technical fibres used in manufacture
- Garment material produced in the UK
- Manufactured in the EU
Please note that this jacket has not been designed to keep you warm as an outer layer in cold weather.
It consists of Cut-Tex PRO and no additional padding. It has been designed to be worn under warmer layers of clothing or as a light outer jacket in summer or warmer climates. It should be viewed as offering the same level of warmth as a cardigan.
Cut-Tex® PRO Information
Cut-Tex® PRO is simply the worlds best cut resistant material used in the manufacture of protective clothing available.
You may find cheaper slash protective garments but none compare to SlashPRO products – you get what you pay for.
- Cut-Tex® PRO is a high performance cut resistant fabric
- Cut-Tex® PRO is being manufactured at a ISO 9001:2008 quality standard control certified plant in the UK
- Cut-Tex® PRO is now being used to create cut resistant clothing for law enforcement, prison, emergency services, private security, public transport and social and health care as well as other industries, such as glass handling and metal handling and pressing
- ISO 13997:1999 Blade Cut Resistance level 5 (the highest possible)
- EN 388:2003 Blade Cut Resistance Level 5 (the highest possible)
- ASTM F-1790 Blade Cut Resistance Level 4
- EN 388:2003 Abrasion Resistance Level 4 (the highest possible)
- EN 388:2003 Tear Resistance Level 4 (the highest possible)