This shirt offers the best protection currently available.
- Confirms to EN 388:2003 blade cut resistance level 5 (the highest possible)
- Conforms to ISO 13997:1999 blade cut resistance level 5 (the highest possible)
- Conforms to ASTM F 1790-05 blade cut resistance level 4
- Conforms to EN 388:2003 abrasion resistance level 4 (the highest possible)
- Confirms to EN 388:2003 tear resistance level 4 (the highest possible)
- Will prevent injury from bite attacks from human teeth which can not penetrate the garment
- Machine washable to 40° Celsius
- This clothing gained excellent results in the ‘Dimensional Stability Test’
- CE marked (Cat II PPE Directive)
- The t-shirts colour is as the image due to the technical fibres used in manufacture
- Manufactured in the EU
Cut-Tex® PRO Information
Cut-Tex® PRO is simply the worlds best cut resistant material used in the manufacture of protective clothing available.
You may find cheaper slash protective garments but none compare to SlashPRO products – you get what you pay for.
- Cut-Tex® PRO is a high performance cut resistant fabric
- Cut-Tex® PRO is being manufactured at a ISO 9001:2008 quality standard control certified plant in the UK
- Cut-Tex® PRO is now being used to create cut resistant clothing for law enforcement, prison, emergency services, private security, public transport and social and health care as well as other industries, such as glass handling and metal handling and pressing
- ISO 13997:1999 Blade Cut Resistance level 5 (the highest possible)
- EN 388:2003 Blade Cut Resistance Level 5 (the highest possible)
- ASTM F-1790 Blade Cut Resistance Level 4
- EN 388:2003 Abrasion Resistance Level 4 (the highest possible)
- EN 388:2003 Tear Resistance Level 4 (the highest possible)