A lot of inferior window and door restrictors have failed in private premises, resulting in many serious accidents and deaths.
This lock is a winner of the Thomas Telford Award for innovation in 2007, is key lockable and has a cable length of 20 cm.
Jackloc window restrictors have been fully tested, exceeding the requirements of both British and European safety standards for their strength.
The device can be easily fitted to any type of window and any type of window construction material meaning premises of all styles and ages can benefit from the added security.
The Jackoc is suitable for use in your home, public properties and commercial buildings such as care homes, hotels, schools, nurseries or anywhere extra security may be required.
- Features a five disc locking barrel for excellent security
- Already installed in many UK Hotels
- Increasing safety and security
- Suitable for all types of window or door
- Suitable for wooden, UPVC, steel and aluminium materials
- Can be fitted to all fixtures
- Key lockable
- UKAS tested to applied force of 3000 newtons
- Tested to BS EN 14351-1 2006 & BS EN 1670:2007