This small 2 in 1 survival tool can be used to escape from a crashed vehicle or to quickly create an escape route through a window at home or at work.
It also features a small blade for cutting through a seatbelt to free yourself or trapped passengers.
To break glass, hold the device against the glass and press the trigger. This will force a spring loaded pin into the glass, causing it to shatter.
It is recommended that all four corners are struck to ensure the glass will shatter quickly.
Please note: this tool will not break laminated windows (most modern windscreens) but is for use on unlamented side windows.
- Pocket sized
- Spring loaded hammer will apply around 20 Ibs of pressure to the window
- Can shatter glass in an emergency
- Seatbelt cutting blade included
- Can be attached to keys or simlar
- Size (approximate) 7.5 cm X 3.2 cm X 1.8 cm