The MA30 Alarm is activated by the sensor when movement is detected.
Once the alarm has been triggered, the alarm will operate for 30 seconds before re-arming and waiting for further movement.
The movement sensor has an approximate range of 6 metres covering a 20 degree angle on the vertical and 60 degrees on the horizontal.
When set via the remote control the unit is armed. Should anyone then enter the premises, after a short entry delay of 4 seconds, the 130dB siren will sound which may be quickly deactivated by the Key Fob remote control if required.
- Powerful 130 dB alarm sound
- Infra-red remote control with programmable switch
- Wall mounted or free standing
- Exit Delay 30 seconds
- Entry Delay 4 seconds
- Auto rest alarm to avoid false trigger
- No wiring – installation in seconds
- Battery – 4 x AA alkaline (included) or Mains Using an AC adaptor (optional)
- Low battery indicator
- Detection Area 6m long, 60 degrees horizontal, 20 degrees vertical
- External siren socket
- Dimensions:65 x 158 x 38mm (W x H x D)
- 12 month warranty