If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website and refrain from purchasing any goods.
We accept payment by credit/debit card via PayPal. You do not require a PayPal account to use this payment method. You can also make purchases using your PayPal account should you have one.
Shipping And Handling
Shipping is charged at the selected rate that is displayed on our ‘Delivery’ page. For International orders please email us with your requirements so we can calculate accurate shipping charges.
Although we aim to dispatch orders within 48 hrs of receipt, please note that most Couriers or the Royal Mail do not consider a delivery lost until 15 working days have past since dispatch.
We, Eight Rivers Security, are under no obligation to issue any refunds or arrange redelivery until this time period has expired.
Every effort must be made by the buyer to assist in locating the delivery, including, but not limited to, enquiries with neighbours or other premises who may have accepted the parcel on the buyers behalf as well as enquiring with the buyers local sorting office.
Although all orders are normally delivered within two to three working days from dispatch, it should be noted that it is not uncommon for the Royal Mail to take approximately seven days to deliver a 1st or standard class delivery item.
We can take no responsibility for delays caused by factors outside of our control, such as Royal Mail strikes or electronic postage purchase failure.
We may delay dispatching orders for an extended period of time due to staff holidays but will display this information on relevant product pages.
Buyers must note and agree to these delivery conditions or refrain from purchasing from this website.
Eight Rivers Security fully complies with UK ‘Distance selling’ laws.
If you need to return goods for any reason (except faulty on arrival goods), you will be liable for all postage costs including insurance.
You, the customer, must inform Eight Rivers Security within 14 days from purchase that you wish to return the goods. The customer must then return the goods unused within 14 days of the notification to us that you wish to make the return.
We, Eight Rivers Security, must then complete the refund within 14 days of receiving the goods back.
Further information and guidance relating to ‘Distance Selling’ can be found at UK government website https://www.gov.uk/accepting-returns-and-giving-refunds.
If you need to return any item you should contact us to receive instructions on where to return your goods to. Goods that are returned will be inspected for any sign of use, damage, misuse or neglect. If there is any doubt we reserve the right not to exchange or give a refund.
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
Unwanted orders that are returned must be in a resalable condition, unused and unopened in ALL original packaging. Unless defective, all refunds are minus original postage cost.
Returned clothing must also be in original packaging and complete with all original labels / tags. Clothing will be closely inspected for evidence the garment has been worn, abused or purposely damaged and no refund will be issued if this is found to be the case.
If any item, including clothing, is returned as damaged / faulty on dispatch from Eight Rivers Security and returned within 14 days since date of receipt, a full refund will be issued or a replacement (if available) will be offered.
Refunds are always less any postage costs unless the item is found to be damaged / faulty when dispatched by Eight Rivers Security.
Credit card payments will be refunded to the original card or PayPal account via your card issuer or PayPal, less postage costs or any reasonable expenses incurred by us.
Customers are reminded that we are not liable for returns that are lost or damaged in the postal system. Customers should always ensure that the appropriate level of insurance is purchased from the Royal Mail or an alternative courier service.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hrs unless we specify a delayed dispatch update message on our website.
If your goods are not delivered within 7 days since your order placement, please email us at email@example.com.
The term ‘Eight Rivers Security’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
In the unlikely event that the customer feels the need to make a complaint regarding the purchased goods or delivery, the customer agrees to contact Eight Rivers Security, in the first instance, via the form on the ‘Contact’ page or via direct email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This will allow for the most efficient resolution to the complaint. It is not acceptable to raise a complaint directly with PayPal in the first instance, prior to contacting Eight Rivers Security. Contacting PayPal in the first instance will result in the payment to Eight Rivers Security being automatically reversed and the goods unpaid for. This may leave Eight Rivers Security no option but to commerce proceedings to recover unpaid goods that have not been returned via the established way outlined in these ‘Terms and Conditions’.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.