Defence ID 19ml Mini Defence Spray.
Ila Pebble Personal Alarm.
Voted the best Personal Alarm available (BBC TV).
Slash and cut Resistant clothing can prevent knife or bite attack injuries.
Wrist worn personal alarm. Perfect for joggers.
Protect your mobile phone from drops and theft with a MyBunjee.
Texting PIR Alarm sends a text message and phone up to three numbers!
Door Handle Alarm sounds an alert should your door handle be touched.
Bear Personal Alarm is a firm favourite with both adults and children alike!
Alerts you to intruders or visitors outside your home with a Driveway Alarm.
Eight Rivers Security is part of the Eight Rivers Group
UK Supplier of the best in home and personal security products
© 2011 -
If someone tries to force entry via the window, the alarm is triggered.
If someone tries to force or break the window, the 110 decibel alarm will sound to shock and deter the intruder. As well as the loud alarm, a bright red warning sign on the self-
This window shock alarm has two sensitivity settings (high and low). It can also be used on glass door panels. The high sensitivity setting is for larger windows or door panels and the low setting is more suitable for smaller windows.
Availability: In Stock
Model: Window Shock Alarm
Type: Vibration Alarm
• Powerful 110 dBs Siren
• Low battery indicator
• Detects forced entry on glass
• Simply stick onto the window -
• Adjustable Sensitivity
• 4 X LR44 Batteries (supplied and fitted)
• Dimensions: Length 68 mm. Width 37 mm. Depth 18 mm
• 1 Year Warranty
Installation and Operation
1. Using the double-
2. To arm the unit, toggle the switch to “Hi” or “Lo” position. “Hi” position provides more sensitivity for a larger area; “Lo” position is more suitable for use in a smaller area.
3. To test, gently knock on several positions around the edge of the window with a small screwdriver or metal object where the window alarm is mounted.
4. To disarm the window alarm, toggle the switch to the OFF position.
NOTE: When testing, a cloth can be used to cover the alarm siren to reduce the risk of hearing damage.
Window Break Alarm will give early warning to attempts to force or break your windows.
Triggers an alarm when your door or window is opened by intruders or can be set to chime.